Assistance with Privacy Settings
This means that your Xbox account was setup with a DOB (date of birth) less than 18yro, so your parent has to create an XBOX Account, add you to the Family Group, and allow your access.
Steps for Doing this:
1 - Parent create an XBOX account: Create Account
2 - Parent add your account to the family: Add Family
3 - Parent modify your online settings: Modify Settings
Tips for Parents:
- Log in under your account.
- Go to "privacy & online safety" page.
- on the page you should see your profile and your child(s).
- click on the child profile pic, it should be green now.
- click the "Xbox One Online Safety" tab.
- Allow everything but "buy and download".
- Click save at the bottom!
- click the "Xbox 360 Online Safety" tab.
- allow the first 2 "Accept Friend Requests" and "Online Gameplay".
- make sure you click save.